Government services often receive a high volume of phone calls. Due to the large number of callers, many people get put on hold and wait long periods of time to talk to a person or their phone calls don’t get answered. When it comes to answering a vast amount of phone calls, call centres can be very beneficial.
Government organizations are under pressure to operate efficiently while increasing service to the customer. There is a growing expectation to communicate clearly, respond quickly and provide a consistent message within all channels. There is an associated need to enable access to services by providing a multimedia user experience. This includes utilizing voice, Web, text, chat and videoconferencing, thus improving the efficiency of these services and reducing costs.
These agencies face stringent obstacles when evaluating cloud solutions that can provide superior service levels to the public. With NEC’s UNIVERGE BLUE ENGAGE, government agencies, from small single offices to larger provincial or nation-wide service providers, are enabled to solve common challenges such as:
- Call volume spikes, by allowing for seamless scalability at any given time
- Secure Access and flexibility between the office and remote workers with a fully cloud-based solution
- Control costs with easy month-to-month billing
- Meeting constituents’ demand for service with limited staff resources using call routing
- Lack of disaster recovery and business continuity plans, with disaster recovery built right in
Skills-based routing and geo-routing help get callers to the right expert at the right time. SMS alerts can be sent automatically to help prioritize inquiries when staff bandwidth is limited. Disaster recovery and business continuity is built into the product, eliminating the need for another IT purchase.
Get more information or help in exploring suitable contact center options, get in touch with our Nutec Electro Tel team today.