If your team is struggling with outdated equipment, you could be missing out on valuable potential. Take a look around. Where are your employees struggling? There’s a good chance you mentioned several office equipment classics such as the printer, scanner, or fax machine. It’s time to upgrade.
Multifunction printers are more than just a way to copy those expense reports. They can transform your office’s center into a productive, easy to use and easy to monitor hub for your office productivity.
As industry continues to evolve, you will need to find new ways to connect with colleagues and customers, and anticipate their needs.
Evolving your business to respond more quickly to these changing needs is key. It requires an integrated digital commerce platform that brings all your channels, touchpoints, and apps together so you can create engaging customer experiences, improve productivity, and increase profits.
Select Required Features
- Functionality – printing, scanning, copying, faxing
- Print engine – inkjet versus laser
- Scanning features – single or multiple pages, automatic document feeder
- Print resolution – pay special attention to the black and color print resolutions
- Printing performance – match a device’s production with its estimated recommended monthly volume or duty cycle rating
- Network connectivity – If a multifunction device is going to be accessed by multiple users or PCs, whether for scanning or printing, choose a device that includes an integrated Ethernet network interface
- Wireless connectivity – confirm the multifunction model being purchased matches the deployed WLAN standard
- Duplex printing – ensure that the model you select matches your organization’s needs for printing on both sides of a sheet of paper
- Replacement cartridge availability – ensure that replacement ink is readily available and that the cartridges work as well as the original ones when the unit was new
Please contact our Nutec Electro Tel Team for a complimentary consultation.