For a hospitality property a working phone system is a priority. It is an emergency if the phone system is not working. However, it is part of the property that is rarely thought of, like a chair or a desk.
For most property’s features have been relatively static since the addition of voice mail, but this is changing fast with new technology.
For larger properties, Nutec has been supplying PC attendant consoles, formalized call centres and advanced 911 options. Nutec also supplies paging, sound systems, two-way radios, WiFi and surveillance systems for hotels and motels. We are happy to talk to you about these as well.
Here are some new options that appeal to properties of all sizes:
CRYSTAL PLASTIC FACEPLATES
Have your guest room phone faceplates printed on crystal plastic, and they are water and stain-proof, much more durable than paper and the colours last longer.
Unleash your night manager from the front desk. Get better communication with maintenance and other staff. Add an extension of your NEC phone system to a live or WiFi-only cell phone. Most properties use a cordless phone with a limited range.
IN HOTEL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
For up to 120 rooms NEC has a phone system that includes a complete comprehensive integrated Property Management System. No additional computer or monthly fees are required. Easy to use for faster billing or rooms, calls, mini bar, spa, restaurant and lounge.
- Room allocation – See current and future guests on a colour coded calendar view
- Jump to Date – Quick access to any future date
- Guest Filter – Easily find a guest reservation or stay using the filters
- Room Management – See the colour coded status of all rooms (clean/dirty/out of order)
- Folio Management – Add charges for services and products to guest folio
- Invoice Generation – Complete invoice generation for room nights, services & telephone calls
- Message Service – Capture messages for guests with automatic room notification
- Flexible Room Rates – Based on calendar dates or days of the week
- Multiple Connections – No license for additional connections, folio items can be added by housekeeping or restaurant
- Guest Stay Information – Capture information about the guest, contact details and stay reasons; opportunity to build CRM database of guests
- Custom Products & Services – Can be created & added to the guest folio
- Checkin/Checkout Functions – Automatically control telephone restrictions
- Guest Name Display – the Guest name is transferred when the guest checks in, displayed on reception phone when a call is received from the room
- Telephone Billing – All calls are captured and billed against the guest folio
- Flexible Rates – Custom rates can be configured to allow the hotel to set its own call rates
- Multiple Telephones – Multiple telephones can be grouped into a single room and billed to a single guest stay
- Hotelier Control – The hotelier can set call restrictions (local only/local & national/ international), block room to room calls and set Do Not Disturb feature from the hotel console
- Centralized Wakeup Call Management – Wakeup calls can be set by the guest or hotelier & managed, modified or cancelled within InHotel
Or email email@example.com for a professional consultation!
Contributed by Trevor Naish